SAN FRANCISCO CITY HALL WEDDING
San Francisco City Hall wedding can be an intimate, unique and beautiful experience. San Francisco City Hall weddings are my favorite to photograph and I'm honored to share this unique experience with you as a San Francisco City Hall photographer.
City Hall is a magnificent building and is one of the most beautiful and most desired locations for the wedding. It's gorgeous in person and it's elegance is reflected in the photos that will have the lasting memories of your wedding day.
If you are planning an intimate elopement and it's just the two of you, we're happy to be your witness, just let us know.
Whether you're eloping or are having a San Francisco City Hall ceremony with your friends and family, we offer a variety of wedding packages to choose from for your San Francisco City Hall wedding.
Please look through the galleries to get a feel for our work. San Francisco City Hall is a gourgeous place for taking photos and you will love the elegance and style of this place reflected in your photos.
San Francisco City Hall Wedding Photography Galleries
You can make an appointment online at the San Francisco City Hall official website.The current cost is $105 for the marriage license at San Francisco City Hall.
You'll need to go to room #168 on the first floor of the building.
Bring your IDs.
These are the locations at the San Francisco City Hall where people usually have their ceremony:
1. The Rotunda - the location at the top of the Grand Staircase under the dome.
City Hall Wedding Photographer
2. The Mayor’s Balcony - the location at the City Hall across from the Rotunda with the view of the Grand Staircase in the background.
The Mayor's Balcony
The 4rth Floor
Photo Tour and Visiting some of the iconic locations
If you're coming from out of town and would like to take advantage of the many beautiful locations San Francisco has to offer, we offer special wedding packages to take you to some of the most beautiful locations for a photoshoot.
Some of our favorite locations are The Palace of Fine Arts, Golden Gate Park, Fisherman's Warf, Golden Gate Bridge, Baker Beach, Japanese Tea Gardens, Coit Tower, Twin Peaks, Fort Point, the Presidio, Ghirardelli Square, Crissy Field, The Botanical Gardens, and the Legion of Honor.
We can also visit your favorite or preferred locations instead.
Some of our tips for your san francisco city hall wedding
1. Have professional make-up and hairstyling done for your San Francisco City Hall wedding. It will help you look the best for your photography session and help create beautiful pictures.
2. Arrive 20 min in advance to avoid the check-in line for the ceremony.
3. If you are having a lot of guests and would like more privacy, consider a private ceremony at San Francisco City Hall. You will get a private use of the Mayor's Balcony or 4rth Floor North or South Gallery.
Here's more information on the special weekday wedding package at the official City Hall website.
4. When you arrive at City Hall, you'll need to go to room #168 (The County Clerk's Office) to have your marriage license witnessed. If you're eloping and do not have a witness, we'll be happy to serve as a witness for you.
5. If you're considering SF Bride Photo as you San Francisco City Hall photographer, please contact us for availability.
It's extremely difficult to find parking on the streets around the San Francisco City Hall. One option is try to find the meters - just make sure you have lots of quarters. Another option is to park in the Civic Center Parking Garage which has its entrance on McAllister St., near the corner of McAllister and Polk. Keep in mind that the garage may be a little difficult to spot.